Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My new website launched: bicemusic.com

On Sunday, February 6, 2011 my new composition website launched: bicemusic.com.  This website will feature information about my music, performances and related media.  On this site there will be information pages about each piece I have composed.  These pages will include program notes, performance history and composition dates.   Each page will have the ability to stream audio performances of each piece (if available).  In addition I plan to upload pdf versions of each score for browsing and downloading (some scores my be excluded from this).  Currently there are pages for seven of my pieces.

My hope is that this website will increase my online presence.  It will also help to create an identity for myself as a composer that is separate from New Music Forum.  I may even try to find a way to incorporate this blog into the website.

I invite you to check out bicemusic.com and find out more about my music.  Feel free to leave comments or drop me a line while you are there.

No comments: