Monday, April 11, 2011

Busy times

I realized this morning that it has been over ten days since my last post.  Lately I have been quite busy with a lot of non-compositional things.  So my composition time has been drastically cut.  I guess I should get used to it with a baby on the way.  Like most people I say it will not affect my time.  However, I know it will all be about finding a balance.  Balancing family, work and composing will be a difficult task, but one I can do.  I guess that is why, in part, I have this blog.  I will use this blog to make me accountable for my composing.

As for the recent past, the little composing time I have had has been devoted to entering the dynamics and expressions for Time in Memoriam into Finale.  I am almost to the halfway point of entering these items.  Fortunately I have learned many shortcuts on entering these items and cleaning them up so my hope is that it will not take too much longer to finish editing the score.

No comments: