Sunday, May 29, 2011

bicemusic.com: Site update

Lately I have been looking at my composition website: bicemusic.com.  Mostly I have been looking at which compositions have pages and what information is missing from those pages.  Right now there are fourteen composition pages.  This means that there are still twenty-seven pages to create and post before my entire catalogue is available.  This number does include current projects.  All of my completed solo instrumental, collaborations and wind ensemble pieces have pages.  The bulk of the "missing" pages are under the chamber music category as there are currently only two pieces with pages.

In order to fill in the gaps my goal will be to post at least two new pages each week.  This will include all information, score and recording (if available).  I will post updates on added pages as they are finished.

No comments: